Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good bye from Market

 Hello All, May I request all of you not to share my Mobile Number, Address (Home + Office), Timing of Office (when I come, when I go) etc. to anyone unless it is not required for Business. In any case if you are confused whether you should give or not, please ask me directly before giving any details or you can give Jony's mobile Number if it comes to office related issues. Jony in reading - please let other know about this who are not in this Group. Thanks Nadim.  

Also please don’t save my number in your devices if you are not using Touch ID or Face ID. Better if you can memorize my number if your devices are unprotected and accessible by anyone. Thanks Nadim.

Guys, I have an offer from One of the reputed commercial Bank as follow dual Currency guaranteed (corporate) Visa Credit  Card. Guaranteed Limit 2 times of your Salary. 1st Year no Charges. from 2nd year they will impose yearly charge but there are way to redeem that like 14 Transaction and etc. Please do let us know, how many of You are interested. You can register your interest to Sumon and Hasan. Jony in reading please check with QA team directly and people who are not in this group. Thanks 

ust to clarify the term "corporate Offer" meaning - they will not go for any personal assessment. will just see the salary certificate from office and that's it. 

Dear All, 

Want to take your time to say a Good bye from Market Fit. 

Today is my last working day at Market fit. 

Thanks to all for your nice co-operation  & wish you all the Best !

Keep me in your prayers & Stay Safe & Healthy. 

For further communication, if necessary please feel free to contact. 

Thanks Again. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments